Alyssa,

Congrats on getting the VUB program up and running. I'm so glad we finally
have a VUB in Maine. It's been along time since we had one.

I passed the news about your new program on to Brian Hubbell, my state
Representative. I figured he's likely to deal with lots of veterans in his
work as a legislator.

Say hi to all my friends at USM TRIO. Best wishes. Have fun at the NEEOA
conference. --Alan Parks

Alan Parks