Hello MEEOA,

Veterans Upward Bound is excited to announce that we are fully staffed and
ready to work with veterans. Welcome Aaron Dombroski, Emily Brighi, and
Ayesha Chander to the team! Below is a brief description of the services we
offer. We are starting to see referrals and applications come through but
of course are working aggressively to show substantial progress within the
next couple of months. Please share our program information far and wide as
we are working hard to establish ourselves as another valuable addition to
the Maine TRIO family!

VUB provides advising, mentoring, tutoring, and academic instruction in
core subject areas. VUB classes are small or one-on-one and self-paced,
based on individual academic needs. Online and in-person options give
participants an opportunity to refresh and develop the academic skills
required for success in college-level coursework. VUB offers a series of
workshops focused on the following topics: admissions and financial aid
application processes, career exploration, financial literacy, experience
translation, and self-assessment. Additional support can be tailored to
individual veteran needs.

Alyssa West
Associate Director, Pre-College Programs

TRIO Programs
37 College Avenue, Gorham, ME 04038
Office: 207-780-5537
Fax: 207-228-8259
*Confidentiality Notice:  *
*The material transmitted herein is intended only for the use of the
addressee and may contain information that constitutes work **product or is
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Distribution
or copying of this communication or reliance upon its contents by
unauthorized participants is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or
e-mail.*