ACTEM 2018 Conference Workshop Proposals now open!!

The goal of the ACTEM Conference is to provide a wide-ranging professional development experience for Maine educators that will energize our attendees and encourage them to enhance their teaching & learning with new knowledge and skills. ACTEM is now accepting workshop proposals now through April 30th for our fall conference.

ACTEM is using a new system - CATALYST - for submission of workshop proposals for the 2018 conference.

To submit a workshop proposal:

 1.  Go the  CATALYST website link:
       https://catalyst.omnipress.com/#collection/308/submission

2.  Create an account

3.  Complete your workshop proposal form & submit.

          (More Presenter information Here)

Notifications of accepted proposals will be announced in June after the Conference Committee reviews all workshop submissions.

Help ACTEM make the 2018 version of our conference the best ever.  We are looking for a wide variety of presentations and presenters who are up to the challenge!

Submit your workshop proposal today!

--

Gary Lanoie, Executive Director/Business Manager

ACTEM - The Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine
P.O. Box 187, Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: (207) 222-4353    FAX:  (207) 222-2057     Email:  [log in to unmask]
   ACTEM 2017 Conference    Oct. 12-13, 2017   •   Augusta Civic Center - Augusta, ME