1)  ANGEL TREE THROUGH 12/15

We are still taking requests for the Angel Tree.  If you are a student who could use an extra gift or two for your child - and this includes any child from 0-18 under your care in your household- send an email to:  [log in to unmask] com.   Please include gender, age, and some gift ideas for your child(ren).

2) HOLIDAY WORD SCRAMBLE - Monday - Friday at the Center

A scrambled word will be written on the white board by the lobby sofa 3-4 times each day.  Be the first to unscramble the word and win some treats!  (Only one prize per student during the contest - share the wealth!)

3. UGLY SWEATER WEEK - win tickets to see BOB MARLEY

The Ellsworth Chamber of Commerce is promoting an Ugly Sweater Day on Friday, December 15th. We're doing one better:  Either come in and let us see your ugly sweater OR post a pic of yourself wearing one to our Facebook page and be entered to win FOUR TICKETS to see Bob Marley on Saturday, January 6th at 7 PM.

GOOD LUCK WITH FINALS!  YOU CAN DO IT!

University College
facebook.png twitter.png google.png youtube.png
"Online, Affordable &
in your Community."
Ann Delaney
Director
University College at Ellsworth
p:207-667-3897
a:248 State St., Ste. 1
 Ellsworth, Maine 04605
w:learn.maine.edu/ellsworth  e: [log in to unmask]
s:Schedule with me: anndelaney.youcanbook.me