1*)  ANGEL TREE THROUGH 12/15   *

*We are still taking requests for the Angel Tree.  If you are a student who
could use an extra gift or two for your child - and this includes any child
from 0-18 under your care in your household- send an email to:
[log in to unmask] com.   Please include gender, age, and some gift
ideas for your child(ren).   *

*2) HOLIDAY WORD SCRAMBLE - Monday - Friday at the Center  *

*A scrambled word will be written on the white board by the lobby sofa 3-4
times each day.  Be the first to unscramble the word and win some treats!
(Only one prize per student during the contest - share the wealth!)*

*3. UGLY SWEATER WEEK - win tickets to see BOB MARLEY*

*The Ellsworth Chamber of Commerce is promoting an Ugly Sweater Day on
Friday, December 15th. We're doing one better:  Either come in and let us
see your ugly sweater OR post a pic of yourself wearing one to our Facebook
page and be entered to win FOUR TICKETS to see Bob Marley on Saturday,
January 6th at 7 PM.  *

*GOOD LUCK WITH FINALS!  YOU CAN DO IT!   *

[image: University College]
[image: facebook.png] <https://www.facebook.com/ucmaine/> [image:
twitter.png] <https://twitter.com/ucmaineedu> [image: google.png]
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/+BJKitchin_ThinkMaineEdu> [image: youtube.png]
<https://www.youtube.com/user/ucmaine>
"Online, Affordable &
in your Community."
Ann Delaney
*Director*
*University College at Ellsworth*
p: 207-667-3897 <(207)%20667-3897>
a: 248 State St., Ste. 1
  Ellsworth, Maine 04605
w: learn.maine.edu/ellsworth  e: [log in to unmask]
s: Schedule with me: anndelaney.youcanbook.me