E-Rate Funding in a Nutshell Webinar

ENA is hosting an “E-rate Funding in a Nutshell” webinar just for the state of Maine on Dec 18th.  This is NOT an ENA sales pitch, it is a general e-rate 101 webinar. They received a lot of questions and concerns about E-rate filing at the ACTEM conference this year and put this webinar together to help support and give clarification.

Join ENA for an overview of the federal E-rate program on December 18 at 2:00 p.m. ET. During this webinar, we'll share updates about the E-rate program as well as steps you can take now to be prepared for the upcoming filing season. Our presenters will discuss

Bring your questions, as we will host an open Q&A session at the end of the presentation.

Click here to register for the upcoming webinar!

--

Gary Lanoie, Executive Director/Business Manager

ACTEM - The Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine
P.O. Box 187, Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: (207) 222-4353    FAX:  (207) 222-2057     Email:  [log in to unmask]
   ACTEM 2017 Conference    Oct. 12-13, 2017   •   Augusta Civic Center - Augusta, ME