From: Maine GeoNews [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Aaron Gilbreath
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2017 3:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: sea-level in 2' contour shapefiles?

Hello Everyone,
    I was wondering if anyone could tell me how sea-level is zeroed in the 2' contour layers on the Maine GIS site?  Is it from low tide, high tide, or mean tide level?  Thanks in advance, and I apologize in advance if this answer is obvious.  I didn't see it in the metadata.
Thanks,
Aaron

Aaron Gilbreath
148 East Main St
Yarmouth, ME 04096
(207) 841-4805
----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: