Hello Maine,

The Maine GIS User’s Group is pleased to announce that registration is open for our Fall Annual Meeting and Educator’s Conference on Friday, October 20th, at the Spectacular Event Center in Bangor.  Register at www.megug.org .  Our agenda is finalized and we have a number of exciting talks on Drones, Mobile Apps, and low cost GIS.  Additionally, we have a panel of speakers discussing the new Maine Geospatial Institute.  As this is our annual meeting, we will be holding elections for open seats to the board.  If you are a GIS professional and interested in serving the greater Maine GIS community through the MEGUG board, we encourage you to run for an open seat.  To do so, please contact us at [log in to unmask].  If running for the board sounds like too much, consider volunteering to be on a committee run by the board?  We have committees focused on publicity, membership, scholarships and education, programs and sponsorships.  Additionally, we have a need for a volunteer web programmer.  If any of these opportunities sound interesting to you, please email us at [log in to unmask] as well.

I hope you’ll be able to join us for this great event supporting GIS in Maine. Register today!

Patrick Cunningham
Chair

Maine GIS Users Group

www.megug.org

----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: