The September 2017 issue of ACTEM's Electronic Educator will be in members mailboxes soon and is now available online at the following links:

September 2017 - PDF Version

September 2017 - Online Magazine Version

------------------

This issue includes...

- ACTEM 2017 Keynotes - Rushton Hurley & Ken Shelton

- ACTEM Keynoter Goes Big Time

- CoSN Offers Micro-credentials for Tech Leaders

- Google Level 1 Certification Bootcamp

- Making Your Teaching Something Special

- Testimony in support of LD 256

- Camp Chromebook

- ACTEM Annual Report for 2016-17

- Free Digital Citizenship Resource

- Maine's First CETL - Dennis Crowe

- ISTE 2017 By the Numbers

- Upcoming Events and more

The Electronic Educator is a quarterly publication of ACTEM for members and Maine educators interested in education and technology.  Our goal is to provide a forum to present information and share ideas to enhance and influence education in Maine through the use of technology.

Please consider submitting content for publication in our next issue.  Copy deadline for the December 2017 Electronic Educator is Nov. 15th.  Articles, photos and other content for inclusion in the next newsletter may be emailed to [log in to unmask]

--

Gary Lanoie, Executive Director/Business Manager

ACTEM - The Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine
P.O. Box 187, Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: (207) 222-4353    FAX:  (207) 222-2057     Email:  [log in to unmask]
   ACTEM 2017 Conference    Oct. 12-13, 2017   •   Augusta Civic Center - Augusta, ME