Ellsworth's annual Autumn Gold celebration is coming up and University College of Ellsworth will be participating at the Mill Mall.  We'll be sponsoring pumpkin decorating for kids and a bake-off!  I'm looking for student volunteers that day to help with set-up starting at 8 AM, assisting with the events from 9 AM - 3 PM, and clean-up from 3 - 4 PM.

Student volunteers who contribute at least 4 hours will receive a polo shirt with the UC logo, and students who volunteer for the whole day will receive a shirt AND lunch.

Reply as soon as possible if you are interested as space is limited!  Let me know if you are volunteering for:
8-12
12-4
  8-4

I also need to know your size in men's for the polo shirt.

PLEASE JOIN US!  IT WILL BE FUUUUUNNNN!!!!!

Ann

University College
facebook.png twitter.png google.png youtube.png
"Online, Affordable &
in your Community."
Ann Delaney
Student Services Coordinator
University College at Ellsworth
p:207-667-3897
a:248 State St., Ste. 1
 Ellsworth, Maine 04605
w:learn.maine.edu/ellsworth  e: [log in to unmask]
s:Schedule with me: anndelaney.youcanbook.me