The Call for Papers is open for the Maine GIS User's Group Fall Meeting and Educators Conference to be held in Bangor on October 20th.

We are looking for a series of workshops or talks which provide users with new skills or the opportunity to learn about new technology or methodology.  The format of talks for our Fall meetings tend to be longer presentations.  Presenters can submit abstracts for an interactive workshop or a panel discussion (1 hour in length) or single presentation lasting 30 min.  All talks should be interactive where possible and allow time for question and answer and/or discussion.  Submittal forms for talks at either the MEGUG Annual Meeting or the Educators Conference can be found at www.megug.org

If you have an idea you think would appeal to our membership please submit your idea to the Vice Chair of MEGUG as soon as possible at [log in to unmask].

There are a limited number of Scholarships available for teachers attending the meeting.  If you are interested in presenting and need assistance with the costs, submit this form:  http://megug.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/MEGUG_Ed_Conf_Grant_App_V2017-4.pdf to Tora Johnson at [log in to unmask]

We are also looking for sponsors or exhibitors so if your organization or company is interested in exhibiting let us know as well.  More details are available at www.megug.org.  For sponsorship questions contact: [log in to unmask]

Judy Colby-George, GISP
Spatial Alternatives
117 West Main St
Yarmouth, ME 04096
207-846-2355
207-837-0158 (cell)

www.spatialalternatives.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: