Passing this information along from Andy Wallace as the METDA President...

METDA has been working behind the scenes to get better pricing for schools on ChromeBooks.

Good afternoon  - the picture is finally a LOT clearer about purchasing Lenovo N23 Chromebooks from CDWG. Thanks to all for your patience. We are confident that the wait will be worth your while in cost savings, as various vendors are really trying hard to get our business.

The best approach for pricing is to reach out to your sales reps from whatever company you like.

As for CDWG you should contact your rep (or Sean Galligan below if you don't know your rep) and ask for pricing.

Your sales rep can determine if your best price will come straight from them, or they can instruct you how to work through ACTEM.

This is not an endorsement of CDWG, we are just sharing some information. In fact, other companies are also offering very good pricing, so do shop around.

While this foray into leveraging collective purchasing was bumpy and did delay some of us (sorry!), we are confident that ALL schools - small, large, or in between - will be getting much better pricing on Lenovo N23 Chromebooks than expected. If you get a price above $215, please email [log in to unmask] directly.

A big thanks is due to Chris Russo for the persistence and initiative in getting this going, and a big thanks to Gary Lanoie at ACTEM for being willing to process orders in order to save schools money!

Thank you - METDA

CDWG Contact:

Sean Galligan
[log in to unmask]">[[log in to unmask]]

Sales Manager – K-12 New England  | CDW-G

Office: 203.851.7042

--

Gary Lanoie, Executive Director/Business Manager

ACTEM - The Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine
P.O. Box 187, Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: (207) 222-4353    FAX:  (207) 222-2057     Email:  [log in to unmask]
   ACTEM 2017 Conference    Oct. 12-13, 2017   •   Augusta Civic Center - Augusta, ME