As we approach the end of FY2016 on June 30, the final remaining step for most E-Rate applicants is to file any outstanding BEARs to request E-Rate reimbursements for those bills paid for 2016-2017 products and services for which a funding commitment was granted.

That very long winded sentence in short means that it is time to collect your FY2016 E-Rate dollars!

BEARs continue to be filed in the same BEAR Applicant Login Area (not in EPC):
https://www2.sl.universalservice.org/bear/login.aspx

Deadline to submit an FY2016 BEAR or to request an extension: October 28, 2017

What must have already been completed before you can file a BEAR for FY2016

For more information on filing a BEAR, consult the attached guide or contact me directly with any questions.

Anne Perloff
Maine State E-Rate Coordinator for Schools
Networkmaine ... a unit of the University of Maine System

Web: www.networkmaine.net/erate/

Email: [log in to unmask]

Phone: 207-581-3584

Fax: 207-581-1604