Good afternoon -

  Janie Downey Maxwell gave her " Organizational Zen" program this past
Saturday afternoon, and we were very impressed.
 Her light touch - no heavy-handed "SHOULDS" here - was refreshing and
reassuring. At the same time, she was a wealth of information - and shared
her knowledge readily - including a list of titles that will be helpful to
include in your/our collections.
 Janie's slide-show helped to reinforce her points, as well as her
willingness to share examples from her own lifestyle.
  Now to buy a planner...  I've been wondering what to do with all of those
notes on scrap paper I have cluttering my desk!!

-Pam