I think you can blame Heidi for the tendency to not leave a game even when the end is in doubt.

Jim Dixon

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 2:59 PM, Tom <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I agree.  Why should I have to watch a game on my undersized laptop instead rather than my large TV?  And the start of the game which waited for the end of a baseball game between Texax A&M and Missouri when the game had little importance but the hockey game was a National playoff game?  Did they really think the importance of the game or the size of the audience were the same?  Why not switch the baseball game to another channel - they have plenty of alternates available?

Oh well, its a heck of a lot better now than it was 10 or more years ago.

Tom Rowe
I hate it when people use big words just to make themselves sound perspicacious.