From: Networkmaine ERate Q and A [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Anne Perloff [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 7:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NETWORKMAINE-ERATE] Reminder: Update Your EPC Profile

This is the last week to update your EPC Profile in preparation for filing an FY2017 Form 471. USAC will be locking entity profiles at 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, February 26. If you wait to do this over the weekend, USAC's Client Services Bureau will be unavailable to assist you with any problems you may run into. The last business day to update your profile is this Friday, February 24.

The FY2017 Form 471 Application Filing Window will open on Monday, February 27 at noon EST. Contract modules and connectivity questions may be managed after the profile lockdown.

Anne Perloff
Maine State E-Rate Coordinator for Schools
Networkmaine ... a unit of the University of Maine System

Web: www.networkmaine.net/erate/<http://www.networkmaine.net/erate/>

Phone: 207-581-3584

                 Note that my phone number has changed

Fax: 207-581-1604