Amy,

You don't need to be in EPC to get that info.  USAC makes it available
outside EPC.  You have to use two different tools, but the good news is that
they're very similar.

To download that information for any funding year up to 2015-2016, you can
use the Data Retrieval Tool:

 <http://www.slforms.universalservice.org/DRT/Default.aspx>
http://www.slforms.universalservice.org/DRT/Default.aspx

To download that data for FY 2016-2017 (and presumably later years), you can
use the FRN Status Tool:

 <https://data.usac.org/publicreports/FRN/Status/FundYear>
https://data.usac.org/publicreports/FRN/Status/FundYear

I've attached a report of your FY2016 funding from the FRN Status Tool (I
edited out some fields from the standard report to make it fit on a page.

If you want something other than the standard fields, note the "Select Data
Points" checkbox at the bottom of the page.  Check that box, and a list of
all the available fields appears, and you can check the ones you want.

If you need any more information, let me know.

Good luck!

Dan Riordan

President

On-Tech Consulting, Inc.