Good Afternoon Everyone.

The bond request formerly referred to as LR1406 has become LD318 (see attached). Going forward we should refer to the bond funding request as LD318 as we continue to gather legislator support for this issue, especially in the Appropriations Committee.

Beyond the Appropriations Committee members please urge your local representatives to lend their support to this request for funding.
Supporting documents attached provide some talking points for your discussions.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Jon Giles, PLS, GISP  GIS Coordinator and Chair, GeoLibrary Board
Office: 207.200.2100 | Direct: 207.200.2128
75 John Roberts Rd., Suite 1A, South Portland, ME 04106
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.sebagotechnics.com<http://www.sebagotechnics.com/>
An Employee-Owned Company

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: