From: Adam Wodon <[log in to unmask]>
To: Hockey-L <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thu, Jan 5, 2017 9:28 pm
Subject: Re: Hockey-L now has 286 subscribers

FYI - I'm already in the process of scraping all of the HTML of each
individual message and storing each one as a file on CHN's server.
Not the same as an actual archive, but it's something just in case.

Adam W.
Managing Editor / College Hockey News
http://www.collegehockeynews.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/chnews - @chnews