Hello!

We know you hate it when we inundate your inboxes with all things un
astronomical, but we wanted to inform you that the planetarium's 1:00 p.m.
"Season of Light" matinee is still on, but tonight's "Astronomy Cafe" is
off.

Now, if you were an Oxford don, you might say, "Well, that don't make a
lick of sense!"     Yes, but, tonight the roads meandering through our
humble berg will be more treacherous than they are now because, at least in
Southern Maine, temperatures will sky rocket into the mid 30's in the
afternoon and then plummet after sunset.    The resultant melting and
re-freezing will produce oodles of black ice for all the motorists to
enjoy.

We don't want anybody to risk their lives just to attend a planetarium
event...

We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you all well.

I wanted to tack on the following wonderful comic strip by Mike Peters

​