Students,

I had sent you a notice that UMA's CHY 100 Fundamentals of Chemistry was avalable entirely on-line, but it IS NOT.  There is a once-per-week video conference session on Thursdays 1- 3:45 PM.  This is still an excellent opportunity if you need a chemistry with lab course as a high-school level pre-requisite chemistry with lab for programs such as Nursing, Vet Tech, and Medical Laboratory Technician.  The class will also count as a general science with lab for Liberal Studies and several other majors.  Student must have taken MAT 030 or take it at the same time for this class.  If you have questions, please contact me.  In the meantime we are getting a new course code built to reflect the course as video conference, which should be available soon.

Ann

--

Ann Delaney

Student Services Coordinator