Students,

I had sent you a notice that UMA's CHY 100 Fundamentals of Chemistry was
avalable entirely on-line, but it IS NOT.  There is a once-per-week video
conference session on Thursdays 1- 3:45 PM.  This is still an excellent
opportunity if you need a chemistry with lab course as a high-school level
pre-requisite chemistry with lab for programs such as Nursing, Vet Tech,
and Medical Laboratory Technician.  The class will also count as a general
science with lab for Liberal Studies and several other majors.  Student
must have taken MAT 030 or take it at the same time for this class.  If you
have questions, please contact me.  In the meantime we are getting a new
course code built to reflect the course as video conference, which should
be available soon.

Ann

--

Ann Delaney