Hello Everyone,

Saturday, November 19 will be a very busy day in and around the Library.

We have:

Madeline Tea Party

Join Madeline and Pepito for tea and stories from 10:30-11:30am in the community room.

Intended for kids in grades K-3, but all ages are welcome to join in the fun.

International Gaming Day in the Library, 12-5pm

We will join over a thousand libraries around the world on November 19, 2016, for the ninth annual celebration of gaming in libraries – International Games Day @ Your Library. Like many other libraries across the country and around the world, we will offer special gaming programs and events suitable for the whole family. International Games Day @ your library is an international initiative supported by the American Library Association, the Australian Library and Information Association, and Nordic Game Day. For more information on International Games Day please visit the International Games Day blog http://igd.ala.org/. The Orono Public Library brings people, information and ideas together to inspire lifelong learning, advance knowledge, and strengthen our community.

Friends of the Library Used Book Sale, 10am – 2pm @ the Sr. Center

Great selection of used books for all ages, low prices, proceeds benefit children’s programming at the library.  If you’d like to help or join our friends group, we’d love to have you!

And Next Week:

Reader of the Pack on Tuesday, Nov. 22, 5:30-7pm

Reluctant readers may find confidence reading to therapy dog Koda or may just enjoy practicing reading aloud to a calm and friendly listener. Stacy and Koda are available for 15 minute sessions every other Tuesday this fall. Please sign up in advance by emailing [log in to unmask].

Happy Thanksgiving to you all, the Library will be closed Thursday – Sunday next week.

Janette Landis

Circulation Desk Clerk

Orono Public Library

866-5060

To unsubscribe from the FRIENDS-OF-ORONO-SCHOOLS list, click the following link:
http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=FRIENDS-OF-ORONO-SCHOOLS&A=1