You are all welcome to attend the Domestic Violence Awareness Workshop this Thursday, October 20th, from 12 noon - 1 PM at the Center in Room 8.  I had asked for RSVPs for food ordering, but please attend even if you decide at the last minute!

Also, we're inviting all of you to wear purple on Thursday, October 20th in solidarity and memory of those who have been affected by domestic violence.

Finally, don't forget there is a donation box in the lobby for items needed for clients of the Next Step Domestic Violence Project and its housing.  Please see the list above the box for what's needed.  If you need me to send you a list, just ask.

Take good care of yourselves until we meet next!
Ann

--

Ann Delaney

Student Services Coordinator