UMA President James Conneely and Vice-President for Student Engagement
Claire Good will be here this coming Monday, September 26th.  UMA students
are invited to an open forum/chat with Drs. Conneally and Good from 1 - 3
PM.  This is an excellent opportunity for you to ask questions, share
concerns, and make suggestions directly to the two top administrators of
UMA!  Please take advantage of the opportunity!

In order to make sure we have adequate room, I need you to RSVP by replying
to this email by the end of this week.  I hope to see you there!

Ann

--

Ann Delaney

*Student Services Coordinator*