Hi Anne,

I don't care for the new EPC Portal through USAC.  I filed my 471 a long time ago.  I have not received any notifications that it has been funded so I can file the 486.  I am not sure if I am looking in the right place.  I go to my landing page and under notifications I select FCDL then 2016 for year.  For the wave number I have selected each one from 1 to 11 and it doesn't show anything.  So do you know if I am missing something or maybe it hasn't been funded yet?

thanks