I wholeheartedly endorse Jackson Gillman!

He's extremely skilled working with all ages.  I've seen him perform
for adults (where I first met him) and have had him here at Kennebunk
Free Library for children.  Our local schools hired him as well.  He
incorporates mime and American Sign Language into his performance.  It
is beautiful to watch, even beyond the quality of the stories.  He is
easy to work with, has his own sound system, is friendly and
communicates well.  (Meaning, he'll get back to you, won't leave you
hanging!)

Check out his website:
www.jacksongillman.com

I highly recommend him!