I like the weekly email updates!

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 8, 2016, at 2:48 PM, Janette Landis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello All,

We have our first Pajama Story time of the year next Thursday, September 15, at 5:30pm.

We are going to try something new: serving cereal or some other breakfast-y food for the

kids to enjoy while they listen to stories.  We hope to see you here in your PJs!  (target

audience is pre-school and elementary school ages)

Other happenings next week:

Tuesday, Sep. 13, Maine Student Book Award Club, 3:30-4:30pm

A book club for 4th through 8th graders, meets once per month.  Read and discuss

MSBA titles (http://msba.umeedu.maine.edu/sites/default/files/2016-2017_Reading_List_0.pdf),

play games and enjoy a slice of pizza.  Please RSVP by calling or emailing me so I can order enough pizza.

Wednesday, Sep. 14, Tabletop Gaming for Teens, 3:30-6:30pm

Game time with friends in the community room for 6th through 10th graders.  Popcorn will be served.

Thursday, Sep. 15, Children’s Story Times @ 10:15 & 11am

Tiny Toes Time at 10:15 for little ones and their grownups, with songs, stories and finger plays.

Once Upon a Time….Stories at 11:00.  Longer stories for engaged listeners.

I know I said I was going to stop sending these emails, but I have heard from a few people that they like the

weekly format.  Please let me know if you would like to keep receiving a weekly update and I will make a

new distribution list of just those people that still want them.  Thanks!

Janette Landis

Circulation Desk Clerk

Orono Public Library

866-5060

To unsubscribe from the FRIENDS-OF-ORONO-SCHOOLS list, click the following link:
http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=FRIENDS-OF-ORONO-SCHOOLS&A=1