Hey Everyone,

I have some teachers that want to try the guardian summaries in google
classroom. My question is - is there a way to upload parent emails or
should the teacher just copy and paste?
Also, if a teacher doesn't put a due date in will they then be told that
the work is not done?
I have been telling teachers that if they (the classes)  are working on
writing and revising they should not bother to hand in. But if they don't
won't that show the work as not done?
It sounds like  once the emails are put in then any teacher who has that
student and turns on guardian summaries will have access to the emails - is
that correct?

Also, I have some teachers for whom the option isn't showing up. I went
into the google group and made sure they were all approved as teachers. Is
there something else? I'm wondering why it is just a few.

Thanks for the help!
Anne

--
Anne Macdonald