New Student Orientation for new EMCC Students attending classes in Ellsworth is Wednesday, August 17th from 4:30 - 7:00 PM.  I need some EMCC student volunteers to assist with the following:

-Checking students in and giving them packets
-Participating in a student panel.  You'll be asked to share what you've learned about being a successful student, such as study skills, homework, time management, etc.
-Helping students individually in the computer lab while we review MyEMCC
-Clean up

Please let me know ASAP if you're willing to participate.  Hearing from other students is always the highlight of orientation for new students!

Thank you!

--

Ann Delaney

Student Services Coordinator