Hello,

We are evaluating GPS equipment and methods. Looking to see if anyone has a set of control points in Cumberland County and matching spatial data. If so, would you mind sharing them with us? We'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Andy

Andy Smith-Petersen
Business System Analyst - GIS
Portland Water District
Phone: 207-523-5417
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://www.pwd.org

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: