GIS Colleagues: Beginning on Aug 29th, I will be offering a semester long 3-credit hour course on line entitled PSA122 GIS and GPS for Public Safety.  The course is introductory with applications and case studies geared toward police, crime, emergency services and emergency management.  If you know anyone who needs or wants such a course, please feel free to share the course syllabus with them.  My contact info is below should anyone have questions.  Thank you. DaveH

Dave Hobbins

Prof. of Forestry

and Environmental Studies

University of Maine at Fort Kent

23 University Drive, Fort Kent, ME 04743

Ph: 207/834-5766  Fx: 207/834-7542

https://www.umfk.edu/forestry/

https://www.umfk.edu/environmental/

----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: