The Maine GIS User’s Group is pleased to announce our Fall Conference and Annual Meeting on Friday September 23rd at the Hutchinson Center in Belfast agenda is now posted.  Please register to reserve your spot.  The conference will also include the Maine GIS Educators Conference, that schedule is soon to be finalized but promises to be a rich and educational set of talks.

We are also still looking for sponsors or exhibitors so if your organization or company is interested in exhibiting let us know as well.  We have three sponsorship levels available Sponsor:  $150 for a booth exhibit, Snack sponsor:  $200, and Lobster Bake Sponsor for $500.  Snack and Lobster sponsorships include recognition at the event and logo in all our promotions.  Lobster Sponsorship also includes 5 mins to speak to all guests. For more information visit:   www.megug.org or email us today.

Best Regards,

Patrick Cunningham, MEGUG Chair

Blue Marble Geographics, 22 Carriage Lane, Hallowell, ME, 04347 USA
T: +1 (207) 622-4622 ex. 1115 :: TF: (800) 616-2725 ex. 1115
Follow me on Twitter: Follow me on Twitter

 Follow us on Twitter  Follow us on LinkedIn Web Bug from http://www.bluemarblegeo.com/images/style/dot.gif Follow us on YouTubeWeb Bug from http://www.bluemarblegeo.com/images/style/dot.gif Like us on Facebook
 www.bluemarblegeo.com

The information in this E-mail message is legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you, the reader of this message, are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you should not further disseminate, distribute, or forward this E-mail message. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of the message promptly. Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: