DA "school year" ends!
------------------------------------

What a perfect time for a grandiose (i.e. tedious) speech.
Instead, I simply want to post a brief note of gratitude.
Thank you for persevering through another DA school year.

We have ambitious plans to make the next school year the best we've ever had...with a deluge of information,  an abundance of gorgeous photos, a super surfeit of splendid space science,  enough mythology to fill three presidential campaigns, a gushing overflow of Pandora parchments,  challenging quizzes, more travels to the most distant venues in the Universe, add to these the catacombs of infinite knowledge and, of course, more fun and enjoyment....we hope.

We look forward to roaring forth with another school year starting promptly on September 1st.

Thank you, again.

Cheers!

Edward
Southworth Planetarium
Portland, Maine

FROM THE CATACOMBS OF INFINITE KNOWLEDGE*
Snails have four noses.

*Ok, this one came from a Snapple cap.