I'll have to check that one out.  Thanks!

- - - - -
Seth Mitchell
Technology Integrator
Monmouth Schools / RSU 2
Office: 207.933.9002 x7251
Cell: 207.740.2661
@Monmouth_EdTech

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 11:07 PM, Amy Tucker <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
GameSalad?

On Aug 16, 2016, at 21:19, Seth Mitchell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I'm working with a teacher who would like her students to be able to build simple iOS apps.  Most likely none of them will have any experience with coding.  Any recommendations for a beginner-friendly, drag-n-drop(ish) environment that might work for students in high school? I like MIT App Inventor, but the teacher prefers something for iOS.  I assume we'd want to be able to transfer the apps to students' phones.

Thanks in advance for your input.
- - - - -
Seth Mitchell
Technology Integrator