Hello, I thought I would pass this on in case anyone is interested or knows of a teacher in their district that might be interested.

Code.org and CSEdWeek are looking for 15-20 computer science teachers (or former CS teachers) to join a committee to review Hour of Code activities. If you’re able to commit 10-30 total hours over a 2-3 month period in Fall 2016, you should apply and help create the Hour of Code experience this year!

Code.org will compensate members of the review committee with a stipend based on how many activity reviews they submit.

Code.org is looking for: Educators with experience teaching CS. The committee also needs to have a range of grade-level teaching experience. Committee members should also be past Hour of Code organizers so they understand the goals of the event.