Hello all,

If you are looking for fun things to do with kids in our area, you may find some ideas here:  http://penobscotcountyparents.blogspot.com/

where a local mom shares her tips on family friendly activities.

Here’s what’s going on at the Children’s Department next week:

Tuesday, Aug. 2, 1:30pm, Ready,Set, Go Summer Activity Afternoon

Stories and activities designed to entertain children in grades K-3, but all ages welcome.  Meet in our community room.

Wednesday, Aug 3, Tabletop Gaming for Teens, 3:30-6:30pm

Game time with friends in the community room for 4th through 10th graders.  Popcorn will be served.

Thursday, Aug 4, Children’s Story Times @ 10:15 & 11am

Sunshine Story Time at 10:15 for little ones and their grownups, with songs, stories and finger plays.

Once Upon a Time….Stories at 11:00.  Longer stories for engaged listeners.

Please take a look at our new website,  and sign up for notification of events by using the Notify Me button at the bottom of the calendar page.  At the end of August we will stop sending these weekly emails and hope that you will make the switch to website notifications before then.    Here is the link: http://www.orono.org/list.aspx

Janette Landis

Circulation Desk Clerk

Orono Public Library

866-5060

To unsubscribe from the FRIENDS-OF-ORONO-SCHOOLS list, click the following link:
http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=FRIENDS-OF-ORONO-SCHOOLS&A=1