Untitled Document

The Maine GIS User’s Group is holding our Fall Conference and Annual Meeting Friday September 23rd at the Hutchinson Center in Belfast. Though we don’ have a particular theme this year we are interested in talks that are unique and will resonate with a wide variety of GIS users.  The format for talks for our Fall meeting are longer workshops that should be about 2 hours and 15 minutes in length. If you have a talk idea or paper you would like to present please submit your paper to the Vice Chair of MEGUG as soon as possible at [log in to unmask]  We are also looking for sponsors or exhibitors so if your organization or company is interested in exhibiting let us know as well.  For more information visit:  www.megug.org

Regards,

Patrick Cunningham
Chair, Maine GIS Users Group

----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: