Blue Marble Geographics is seeking a GIS application software support professional for our mapping software product line.  We are looking for an energetic, tech savvy individual that loves to learn. This position is a key role in the support of our growing customer base and a valued member of our team of professionals. The ideal candidate has a passion for software and for satisfying customers, as well as the ability to get down into the details without losing sight of the big picture.

If you are a fan of the Geographic Calculator or Global Mapper, believe in always keeping the customer first, and want to be part of a growing innovative firm then apply today.  We would love to talk to you. At Blue Marble Geographics, we are as committed to excellence as we are to your opportunity to make a difference - you'll be a part of a company that takes pride in its achievements, knowing that customers benefit from the products we develop. We invite you to learn about the opportunity to contribute to our team.

For more information and details on how to apply please look here: http://www.bluemarblegeo.com/about-us/careers.php

Sincerely,

Best Regards,

Patrick Cunningham, President & CEO, GISP
Blue Marble Geographics, 22 Carriage Lane, Hallowell, ME, 04347 USA
T: +1 (207) 622-4622 ex. 1115 :: TF: (800) 616-2725 ex. 1115
Follow me on Twitter: Follow us on Twitter

 Follow us on Twitter Web Bug from http://www.bluemarblegeo.com/images/style/dot.gif Follow us on LinkedIn Web Bug from http://www.bluemarblegeo.com/images/style/dot.gif Follow us on YouTubeWeb Bug from http://www.bluemarblegeo.com/images/style/dot.gif Like us on Facebook
  www.bluemarblegeo.com

The information in this E-mail message is legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you, the reader of this message, are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you should not further disseminate, distribute, or forward this E-mail message. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of the message promptly. Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: