Dear Students,

UMA has sent out several pieces of communication about the new Financial Responsibility Statement FRS.  This statement must be agreed to by students before they can register for classes.  You can find the link to read and agree to the statement by signing in to your MaineStreet account and looking at the To Do List.  Click on the link for the FRS, read the contents, and follow the directions given to accept it.

I've attached a list of FAQs if you need more information about the FRS.

I am seeing A LOT of MaineStreet accounts with holds because the FRS has not been completed.  It only takes a few minutes, so make this the Friday you do it!

Don't forget to enjoy this great weather!

Ann

--

Ann Delaney

Student Services Coordinator