Hi Anne,

School is closed today but I am here at  the school anyway.  The school
board approved everything last night at the meeting.  I am hoping to have
the minutes later today or at the latest tomorrow.  Should I fax you the
479 with everything that we do have, and send you the minutes as soon as I
have them?  What happened was the school board had a reading of the policy
but did not actually approve the policy, so that was done last night.

My apologies, and I will make sure the does not happen again.

Gene Warfel
207-841-0498

--
Gene Warfel