Good afternoon UC Ellsworth students!

We are well into the second week of school, and I wanted to check in with you.

Add/drop for EMCC is over and add/drop for UMA ends Februay 1st.

If you are having any of these problems, please contact me right away:
-You have not been able to sign in to your ITV or online class on BlackBoard.
-You still do not have your books.
-You have a hold on your account.
-You still don't have financial aid and you haven't started a payment plan.  CHECK YOUR SCHEDULE AS YOU MAY HAVE BEEN DROPPED FOR NONPAYMENT.
-You have not attended or checked in online for a class.
-You haven't logged in to either MaineStreet, the student portal for UMA, or MyEMCC, the student portal for EMCC.

Please let us know if you need help!  We are here to help you so please get in touch!

Ann

--

Ann Delaney

Student Services Coordinator