From: Maine GeoNews [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Young, Joseph
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2016 8:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Volunteer opportunity!

Good morning all,

This request came to me last week. Is there anyone on the list interested in helping out? If so please respond to David at the email address in the CC line above.

   I am interested in having a large map made. It is for the Marsh Stream Coop, a new, non-profit store in Brooks (Waldo County) featuring local food and crafts. We need to replace the old road map that we have used to identify the location of Coop Producers.  Ideally the map would be 3 by 4 feet (landscape) and include and area about 15 miles to the north and 15 miles to the south from Brooks Center and about 20 miles east and 20 miles west. Roads and buildings and coloring of open land and forest would be excellent.
   If you are not able to do this, could you provide information about where we could have it done commercially ?
Thanks,
David Greeley
291 Hatch Road
Jackson, Maine 04921

Joseph Young
Maine Office of GIS, Administrative Director
Maine Library of Geographic Information, Executive Director
SHS 145
51 Commerce Drive<https:[log in to unmask],-69.802412,822m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x4cb206d051eb934d:0x1075539d44caa8f0!6m1!1e1C:/Users/joseph.young.SOM/Documents/ArcGIS>
Augusta, Maine 04333-0145
VP/Cell: 207-624-2664
http://maine.gov/megis/
http://www.maine.gov/geolib/

----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: