Good afternoon All,

The Annual Maine Municipal Association/MeGUG tech conference is scheduled for May 5th 2016. Please put it on your calendars!

We need your help in identifying topics to present at this statewide venue and are still looking for presenters!

Please contact Patrick Cunningham TODAY if POSSIBLE!, but no later than Friday Jan 29th if you have a topic you would like to present.  Though we don’t have a theme per say we are interested in talks that will resonate with municipal government GIS uses since that is the focus of this conference.

If you have ideas or know of anyone who may be working in this field and be willing to present please contact me TODAY!

If you are interested in exhibiting we are also looking for vendors for our partner showcase area.  Please email me with your interest and register here to lock in your exhibit space: https://www.memun.org/2016TechnologyConference/Sponsorship/SponsorshipRegistration.aspx

Patrick Cunningham

Maine GIS User’s Group
Chair

Joseph Young

Maine Office of GIS, Administrative Director

Maine Library of Geographic Information, Executive Director

SHS 145

[log in to unmask],-69.802412,822m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x4cb206d051eb934d:0x1075539d44caa8f0!6m1!1e1C:/Users/joseph.young.SOM/Documents/ArcGIS">51 Commerce Drive

Augusta, Maine 04333-0145

VP/Cell: 207-624-2664

http://maine.gov/megis/

http://www.maine.gov/geolib/

----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: