Hi,

I've purchased 3 fantastic maps relevant to Hancock County from the MA Archives that I wish to make available to everybody. These are really nice scans! I think you should be able download them from DropBox without any issue (see directions from Jennifer below), but if there are problems, let me know and we'll figure things out.

Kelly

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: RE: The State of MA to De Gregoire circa 1787
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 13:22:02 +0000
From: Fauxsmith, Jennifer (SEC) <[log in to unmask]>
To: 'V. Kelly Bellis' <[log in to unmask]>
CC: Clark, Martha @ SEC <[log in to unmask]>

Untitled Document

Good morning Kelly,

I’ve been looking into this question this morning and would like to extend our sincere apologies! It appears that your request was logged in as a payment and so did not come to me as a digitization request. Fortunately, I had digitized the Mount Desert map from the 1794 Series in anticipation of your request and so can share the three files right now:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/84tab2a3n7dljts/AAA0v7TVRrj6kotOLavnpeQva?dl=0

This folder will be deleted after 30 days and should not be used for storing your own files.

If you do not have a DropBox.com account, you can bypass the “New to DropBox” pop-up window by simply closing it with the “X” at the top right corner. To download the file, click the blue “Download” button at the top right corner of the page.

To download the largest TIFF file for each document, first click on the file name for a preview.

-           At the bottom right side of the preview screen, there are three icons. Click on the third, the three dots, for “more actions.”

-           Two options will pop-up in a new menu. Choose “Download.”

-           A new window will appear, asking you whether you want to open or save the image file. From here you can choose to open the image in Photoshop or another image editing software or to save the file to your computer.

Again, I am very sorry for the delay and misunderstanding. If you have any issues accessing the folder or files or have any questions, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Jennifer.

_________________________

Jennifer Fauxsmith.

Reference Supervisor/Archivist

Massachusetts Archives

220 Morrissey Blvd.

Boston, MA  02125

617-727-2816

Website: http://www.sec.state.ma.us/arc

Blog: http://massachusettsarchives.wordpress.com/

----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: