Happy Weekend everyoneI wanted to share the below with you - after you visit your neighbors at the UCU and with Santa at the Inn I hope you will work your way back downtown - The Dog is opening the terrace - it's a great place to watch the town's Holiday Tree lighting as well as the fireworks.We will have Mainely Singers popping in at 7pm for some caroling followed by our Christmas Tree lighting and then the fireworks show.It should be a magical night in OronoWOOF
Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 5, 2015, at 1:29 PM, Alexis Dixon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I forgot to mention in my previous email about our AWESOME festivities this Monday 12/7.
Monday is the Town of Orono’s Light up the Night Celebration. The schedule of events is as follows:
· 4:30 - 5:00 PM: Meet at the UCU Plaza for hot chocolate and cookies.
· 5:00 - 5:15 PM: Walks/carol down to University Inn with the Orono High School Chorus.
· 5:15 PM: Sing more songs with the high school chorus, greet your friends and neighbors, and listen to Renaissance Singers perform. Santa will do a big countdown and the tree will light up.
· 5:30 - 7:30 PM: Visit with Santa. The chocolate fountain is flowing and good cheer and humor will reign at the University Inn.
· 5:30 - 8:00 PM: Downtown is lit up with a stationary parade of lights.
· 7:30 PM: Fireworks go off from the University Inn's lawn.
See you all there!
Alexis M. Dixon
Circulation Desk Clerk
Orono Public Library
39 Pine Street
Orono, ME 04473
To unsubscribe from the FRIENDS-OF-ORONO-SCHOOLS list, click the following link: