Good afternoon,

University College at Ellsworth and its Student Association are once again sponsoring an Angel Tree for children of UC Ellsworth students. Children in need who reside with a student attending classes through UC Ellsworth and between the ages of 0-18 are eligible.

TO MAKE A REQUEST:

1. Send an email to [log in to unmask]
2. For each request, please include this information:
       -child's age
       - child's gender
       - gift suggestions (we are asking donors to spend $25 per gift at the most)
       -if clothing is suggested, please include sizes for all garments requested
3. Check your email for any questions in response.
4. Gifts can be picked up during the the Center's business hours, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday, December 21st - Wednesday, December 23rd.

Information about requests will only be available to me and one other staff member.

TO DONATE A GIFT:

1. Select an angel tag from the tree.
2. Give one of the tags to a staff member or student worker at the front desk.
3. Drop off the wrapped gift(s) with a short description of what is inside, i.e. books, clothes, Legos, at the Center by 4:00 PM, Friday, December 18th.  If you cannot wrap the gift, please bring it in before the 18th so we have time to take care of it.
4. There is no minimum cost for gifts, but the maximum spent for each child should stay around $25.

If you have any questions, please email me.

I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Ann
--

Ann Delaney

Student Services Coordinator