*If you are no longer a student at University College Ellsworth and wish to be removed from our listserv, please email [log in to unmask], with your name and the name of the school you attended.  Please allow a week for your name to be removed.*

NOMINATION PAPERS FOR STUDENTS ASSOCIATION DUE THIS FRIDAY, OCTOBER 30TH!

It's election time for the University College at Ellsworth Student Association!  What is the Student Association (SA)?   SA is a group of students elected by their peers who make decisions on the use of student activity funds for educational or recreational activities.  The SA also engages in fundraising activities for local charities.  Some the the activities SA has produced are holiday parties, purchasing tickets for events at the Collins Center for the Arts, providing snacks during exam week, soliciting donations from local businesses for Buddy Bags for children entering foster care, trips, and more.  This is an opportunity to get involved and have fun - plus it will look great on your resume!

The SA needs to elect a new Budget Manager and (2) Student Body Representatives.  I've attached information about the duties for both positions.  I've also attached a nomination form.  Students running for election must get 15 signatures from other students.  You can also get a from me if you stop by my office.

Elections are November 2 - 6!  Make sure to vote!

--

Ann Delaney

Student Services Coordinator

University College at Ellsworth