Good morning,

I am looking for tutors to assist students who are taking LAE 013, ENG 101 and LAM 008.   Please contact me if you are interested.  In order to tutor you must:

-have work-study funds through your financial aid award
-earned an "A" in the course(s) you will be tutoring.

Thank you!


Ann Delaney

Student Services Coordinator

University College at Ellsworth

(207) 667-3897

[log in to unmask]