Good Morning to Maine Libraryland!

I need, once again, to probe for information from as many libraries as are
willing to respond…  read guilt, shame and I will send you cookies.

Here is your three-part question.

Does your library consider a full-time day:

a)      8 hours that includes a paid one hour lunch (or two 15 min. breaks
and a 30 min. lunch), meaning you actually work 7 hours.

b)      9 hours that does NOT include a paid one hour lunch (or the above
breaks) but it is scheduled into your day, meaning you actually work 8
hours.

c)       8 hours that does NOT include a paid one hour lunch (or the above
breaks) but it is scheduled into your day, meaning you actually work 7
hours.

d)      OR, something that is none of the above.

Also, it would be helpful to know if your library is a town department or
not and are you allowed to go off-site for breaks or lunch?

Thank you, Thank you, in advance, and have a great day!!

Lee M. Koenigs

Library Director

Libby Memorial Library

Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064